The Cincinnati Bearcats (23-12) will look to build on a seven-game home win streak when they take on the Utah Valley Wolverines (27-8) on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at Fifth Third Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bearcats’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Wolverines ( ).
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of March 20, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,200 in bonuses (Up to $200 in Bonus Bets in MA) New bettors only.
Cincinnati vs Utah Valley Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Cincinnati Offense Vs. Utah Valley Defense
|Cincinnati Offense||Stats (Rank)||Utah Valley Defense|
|77.4 (47)||Points/Gm||68.1 (119)|
|35.4 (134)||Possessions/Game||39.0 (333)|
|45.2 (143)||Field Goal %||39.3 (5)|
|35.4 (105)||3PT %||31.0 (33)|
|52.2 (109)||Effective FG %||44.3 (4)|
|55.1 (139)||True Shooting %||50.4 (26)|
Utah Valley Offense Vs. Cincinnati Defense
|Utah Valley Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cincinnati Defense|
|77.2 (52)||Points/Gm||69.2 (150)|
|39.0 (32)||Possessions/Game||35.4 (222)|
|46.6 (59)||Field Goal %||42.7 (102)|
|33.5 (219)||3PT %||31.4 (46)|
|52.2 (109)||Effective FG %||47.6 (57)|
|56.3 (75)||True Shooting %||50.8 (36)|
Best Betting Sites For Cincinnati vs Utah Valley
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati is 23-11-0 ATS this season.
- So far this season, 16 out of Cincinnati’s 34 games have gone over the point total.
- Bearcats games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 151 points 11 times.
- The average total in Cincinnati’s games this season is 146.5, 4.5 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Utah Valley Betting Insights
- Utah Valley has compiled a 23-9-0 ATS record so far this season.
- A total of 17 Utah Valley’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Wolverines have combined with their opponents to score more than 151 points in eight of 32 games this season.
- The average total for Utah Valley’s games this season is 145.3 points, 5.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Cincinnati Key Players
- The Bearcats scoring leader is Landers Nolley II, who averages 16.7 points per game.
- Viktor Lakhin paces Cincinnati with 7.0 rebounds a game and David DeJuilius leads the squad with 5.4 assists per contest.
- Nolley II is the top three-point shooter for the Bearcats, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Lakhin records 1.2 steals and 1.4 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
Utah Valley Key Players
- Le’tre Darthard outpaced his teammates on the Wolverines scoring front by putting up 13.9 points per game. He adds 3.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Utah Valley leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Aziz Bandaogo with 10.2 rebounds per game and Trey Woodbury with 4.6 assists per game.
- Woodbury leads the Wolverines in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Utah Valley grabs more steals than Darthard (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Bandaogo (2.8 per game).