The Miami (OH) RedHawks (5-1) will attempt to continue a four-game home win streak when they take on the Cincinnati Bearcats (5-2) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at Millett Hall. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bearcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the RedHawks ( ).
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of December 1, 2021 at 4:26 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Cincinnati vs Miami (OH) Betting Odds
Cincinnati Offense Vs. Miami (OH) Defense (From 2020-21)
|Cincinnati Offense||Stats (Rank)||Miami (OH) Defense|
|68.9 (235)||Points/Gm||71.8 (220)|
|69.9 (136)||Possessions/Game||66.9 (75)|
|42.3 (260)||Field Goal %||45.0 (243)|
|31.1 (296)||3PT %||36.1 (294)|
|48.4 (258)||Effective FG %||52.4 (281)|
|51.6 (267)||True Shooting %||55.3 (262)|
Miami (OH) Offense vs. Cincinnati Defense (From 2020-21)
|Miami (OH) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cincinnati Defense|
|71.9 (149)||Points/Gm||72.1 (228)|
|66.8 (268)||Possessions/Game||69.5 (191)|
|43.3 (212)||Field Goal %||43.7 (184)|
|36.4 (57)||3PT %||33.6 (171)|
|50.6 (153)||Effective FG %||49.6 (172)|
|54.3 (148)||True Shooting %||54.7 (245)|
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati has covered five times in eight matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Bearcats have an ATS record of 4-2.
- Cincinnati’s games have hit the over just twice this season.
- In three games this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have gone over 137 combined points.
- The average point total in Bearcats contests this year is 136.3, 0.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Miami (OH) Betting Insights
- Miami (OH) went 8-11-2 ATS last year.
- The RedHawks were 4-8-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Miami (OH)’s games hit the over 12 out of 21 times last year.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents combined to score more than 137 points in 15 of 21 games last season.
- RedHawks outings last year had a 142.2-point average over/under, 5.2 more points than this game’s total.
Cincinnati Key Players
- The Bearcats scoring leader is David DeJuilius, who averages 12.7 points per game.
- Ody Oguama paces Cincinnati with 5.1 rebounds per game and Mika Adams-Woods leads the team with 3.6 assists per contest.
- Jeremiah Davenport connects on 1.9 treys per game to lead the Bearcats.
- Cincinnati’s blocks leader is Abdul Ado, who collects 1.7 per game. Adams-Woods leads the team averaging 1.0 steal a game.
Miami (OH) Key Players
- Dalonte Brown contributed 13.9 points per game last season and grabed 7.6 rebounds a contest.
- Mekhi Lairy dished out 3.4 assists per game.
- Dae Dae Grant had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Lairy collected 0.8 steals per game. Precious Ayah averaged 0.6 blocks an outing.