The Cincinnati Bearcats (14-6, 5-2 AAC) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Memphis Tigers (14-5, 4-2 AAC) on Sunday, January 22, 2023 at Fifth Third Arena. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN2. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bearcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Tigers ( ).
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of January 22, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Cincinnati vs Memphis Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Cincinnati Offense Vs. Memphis Defense
|Cincinnati Offense||Stats (Rank)||Memphis Defense|
|77.3 (63)||Points/Gm||72.0 (253)|
|6.1 (361)||Possessions/Game||11.1 (109)|
|45.2 (144)||Field Goal %||39.0 (14)|
|36.3 (69)||3PT %||32.3 (121)|
|52.3 (108)||Effective FG %||46.1 (34)|
|54.9 (165)||True Shooting %||52.0 (85)|
Memphis Offense Vs. Cincinnati Defense
|Memphis Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cincinnati Defense|
|79.1 (35)||Points/Gm||67.4 (128)|
|11.1 (252)||Possessions/Game||6.1 (4)|
|47.1 (49)||Field Goal %||41.4 (67)|
|31.7 (293)||3PT %||31.5 (85)|
|51.6 (149)||Effective FG %||46.4 (44)|
|55.5 (133)||True Shooting %||50.4 (36)|
Best Betting Sites For Cincinnati vs Memphis
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati is 13-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Bearcats are 10-4 ATS this season when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 19 times this season.
- Bearcats games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 151 points seven times.
- Cincinnati’s games this season have had an average of 144.6 points, 6.4 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Memphis Betting Insights
- Memphis has won seven games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 12 times.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once this year (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 12 out of 19 times this season.
- The Tigers have combined with their opponents to score more than 151 points in 10 of 19 games this season.
- Memphis’ average game total this season has been 151.1, 0.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Cincinnati Key Players
- The Bearcats scoring leader is Landers Nolley II, who puts up 15.4 points per game.
- David DeJuilius leads Cincinnati with 4.2 assists a game and Viktor Lakhin paces the squad with 7.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Bearcats are led by Nolley II from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- DeJuilius leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Lakhin collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Cincinnati.
Memphis Key Players
- Kendric Davis takes the top spot on the Tigers scoring and assist lists, tallying 21.2 points and 5.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, DeAndre Williams is the Memphis leader with 7.6 per game.
- Davis is tops from three-point range for the Tigers, hitting 1.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than Alex Lomax (2.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu (1.9 per game).