The Cincinnati Bearcats (22-12) go up against the Hofstra Pride (25-9) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bearcats’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Pride ( ).
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,200 in bonuses (Up to $200 in Bonus Bets in MA) New bettors only.
Cincinnati vs Hofstra Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Cincinnati Offense Vs. Hofstra Defense
|Cincinnati Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hofstra Defense|
|77.3 (49)||Points/Gm||66 (60)|
|34.4 (175)||Possessions/Game||31.3 (54)|
|45 (159)||Field Goal %||41 (33)|
|35.5 (101)||3PT %||31.1 (34)|
|52.1 (113)||Effective FG %||46.6 (26)|
|54.9 (151)||True Shooting %||50.5 (28)|
Hofstra Offense Vs. Cincinnati Defense
|Hofstra Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cincinnati Defense|
|75.1 (94)||Points/Gm||69.3 (152)|
|31.3 (310)||Possessions/Game||34.4 (185)|
|48.4 (14)||Field Goal %||42.9 (116)|
|36.8 (47)||3PT %||31.3 (42)|
|55.7 (14)||Effective FG %||47.7 (57)|
|58 (26)||True Shooting %||50.9 (37)|
Best Betting Sites For Cincinnati vs Hofstra
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati has won 22 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Bearcats have been favored by 1.5 points or more 24 times this season, and covered the spread in 17 of those matchups.
- So far this season, 16 out of Cincinnati’s 33 games have gone over the point total.
- The Bearcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 150 points in 11 of 33 games this season.
- Cincinnati has an average total of 146.6 in its outings this year, 3.4 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Hofstra Betting Insights
- Hofstra has covered 22 times in 33 games with a spread this year.
- The Pride have an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season.
- Hofstra and its opponents have combined to hit the over 18 out of 33 times this season.
- The Pride have combined with their opponent to score more than 150 points in 11 of 33 games this season.
- Hofstra has a 141.1-point average over/under in its outings this season, 8.9 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Cincinnati Key Players
- The Bearcats scoring leader is Landers Nolley II, who contributes 16.6 points per game.
- David DeJuilius leads Cincinnati with 5.3 assists per game and Viktor Lakhin paces the squad with seven rebounds per outing.
- The Bearcats are led by Nolley II from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Lakhin grabs 1.2 steals and 1.5 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
Hofstra Key Players
- Aaron Estrada leads the team in both scoring (20.3 points per game) and rebounding (5.5 rebounds per game).
- Jaquan Carlos holds the title of Hofstra assist leader, dishing out 4.8 assists per game this season.
- Tyler Thomas leads the Pride in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Hofstra grabs more steals than Carlos (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Nelson Boachie-Yiadom (1.3 per game).