The Cincinnati Bearcats (0-0) take on the Georgia Bulldogs (0-0) on Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bearcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Bulldogs ( ).
This article makes reference to odds current as of November 13, 2021 at 4:01 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Cincinnati vs Georgia Betting Odds
Cincinnati Offense Vs. Georgia Defense (From 2020-21)
|Cincinnati Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Defense|
|68.9 (235)||Points/Gm||78 (317)|
|69.9 (136)||Possessions/Game||74.7 (335)|
|42.3 (260)||Field Goal %||45.8 (276)|
|31.1 (296)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|48.4 (258)||Effective FG %||52.1 (270)|
|51.6 (267)||True Shooting %||55.5 (277)|
Georgia Offense vs. Cincinnati Defense (From 2020-21)
|Georgia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cincinnati Defense|
|77.5 (41)||Points/Gm||72.1 (228)|
|74.7 (19)||Possessions/Game||69.5 (191)|
|45.8 (81)||Field Goal %||43.7 (184)|
|32.4 (236)||3PT %||33.6 (171)|
|50.9 (141)||Effective FG %||49.6 (172)|
|54.5 (138)||True Shooting %||54.7 (245)|
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati put together an 8-14-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of 17 of Cincinnati’s games last season hit the over.
- Cincinnati and its opponents scored more than 136 points in 18 of 22 games last season.
- The average point total in Bearcats outings last season was 138.2, 2.2 more points than the over/under for this game.
Georgia Betting Insights
- Georgia covered 13 times in 24 chances against the spread last year.
- The Bulldogs were an underdog by 10.5 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- A total of 14 of Georgia’s games last year hit the over.
- Georgia combined with its opponent to score more than 136 points in 19 of 24 games last season.
- The Bulldogs had a 153.2-point average over/under in their contests last year, 17.2 more points than the point total for this game.
Cincinnati Key Players
- Keith Williams put up 14.3 points per game last season.
- Tari Eason collected 5.9 rebounds a game and David DeJuilius dished out 4.2 assists per outing.
- Jeremiah Davenport was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.1 per game.
- Williams grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Eason averaged 1.3 blocks an outing.
Georgia Key Players
- Sahvir Wheeler scored 14 points per game last season and recorded 7.4 assists.
- Toumani Camara averaged 7.7 rebounds per game.
- P.J. Horne was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.8 per game.
- Wheeler averaged 1.7 steals per game. Camara collected 1.1 blocks a game.