Christopher Gotterup hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He made the cut in his last tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic, and finished 49th. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Kevin Kisner, when action begins August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:18 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Christopher Gotterup odds for the Wyndham Championship
Gotterup’s recent form
- Gotterup has finished in the top five once over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Gotterup has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -9 across his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,127 yards for this week, which is 137 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The average course Gotterup has played over the past year has been 133 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Christopher Gotterup 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||70-71-67-72 (-8)||–||–||$20,622|
|July 21-25||3M Open||31||75-67-69-69 (-4)||–||–||$42,911|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||75-67||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||4||65-67-69-66 (-17)||–||–||$319,500|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||35||68-68-70-67 (-7)||–||–||$43,243|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||43||73-69-75-71 (+8)||–||–||$59,332|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||68-68-70-71 (-11)||–||–||$0|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Gotterup’s 49th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic at on July 28 – August 1.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from