Christopher Gotterup (odds to win) heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after he missed the cut at the Barbasol Championship in his last tournament. The event tees off July 21-24 from Blaine, Minnesota. Cameron Champ was the last to win the tournament.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 21, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Christopher Gotterup odds for the 3M Open
Gotterup’s recent form
- Gotterup has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Gotterup has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five events.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This course is set up to play at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Golfers at TPC Twin Cities have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Gotterup has played over the last year (7,211 yards) is 217 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Christopher Gotterup 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||75-67||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||4||65-67-69-66 (-17)||–||–||$319,500|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||35||68-68-70-67 (-7)||–||–||$43,243|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||43||73-69-75-71 (+8)||–||–||$59,332|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||68-68-70-71 (-11)||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from