Christian Wood and Houston play the Denver Nuggets on Friday. Prop bettors will wonder how Wood has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Christian Wood Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Wood has had a points prop bet set in 21 of the 32 games he has played this season.
- Wood has racked up 21.2 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.7 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- 21 times this season (out of 32 total games — 65.6%) Wood has scored more than 19.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Wood this season is 21.4, 0.2 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Wood has hit the points over in 61.9% of his opportunities (13 of 21 chances).
- Wood’s season-long points prop bet average is 21.4 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 17 out of 32 contests (53.1%).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have put up 110.0 points per game this season, the 22nd-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Wood has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 18 of the 32 games he has played this season.
- Wood’s 1.8 made three pointers per game is 0.3 more threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Wood has hit more than 1.5 threes in 53.1% of his games this season (17 out of his 32 contests).
- Wood’s average made threes per game is 0.2 more three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 1.6.
- In 55.6% of his outings (10 of his 18 opportunities), Wood has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Wood’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 1.6 three-pointers, a number he’s surpassed in 17 of 32 games (53.1%).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are averaging 12.8 three-pointers per game, which is the 15th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Wood vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Rockets vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from