Christian Wood and the Houston Rockets will be taking on the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Wood leads his team in both points (18.1) and rebounds (10.1) per game, and also posts 2.3 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 1.0 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for Wood in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Christian Wood Prop Bets (March 25)
Wood Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wood has recorded 18.1 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.4 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- Wood has appeared in 73 games this season, putting up more than 18.5 points in 33 of them.
- Wood has gone over on his points prop total 35 times this season (in 67 games with such a prop).
- Wood’s 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Wood has finished 38 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Trail Blazers are ranked 27th in the league, giving up 114.5 points per game.
Wood Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Rockets Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from