Christian Wood and the Houston Rockets will hit the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Wood is tops on the Rockets with 16.5 points per contest and 10.9 rebounds (10th in league), while also posting 2.2 assists.
In this piece, we’ll break down Wood’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Christian Wood Prop Bets (November 17)
Wood Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wood has put up 16.5 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 2.0 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Wood has recorded more than 18.5 points four times this season (through 14 games).
- Wood has hit the over five times on a points prop this season (in 15 tries).
- Wood’s 1.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Wood has made more than 1.5 treys in eight games this season.
- On defense, the Thunder have conceded 107.2 points per game, which is 15th-best in the league.
Wood Vs Thunder
Bet On Rockets Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from