The Houston Rockets and Christian Wood will match up against the Charlotte Hornets at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Wood posts 15.5 points and 11.0 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.4 assists, shooting 44.4% from the field and 32.1% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
In this piece, we’ll break down Wood’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Christian Wood Prop Bets (November 27)
Wood Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5 points prop bet over/under set for Wood on Saturday is 3.0 more than his scoring average on the season (15.5).
- In the 18 games he’s appeared in this season, Wood’s point total has exceeded 18.5 points four times.
- Wood has exceeded his points prop total six times this season (in 19 games with such a prop).
- Wood has averaged the same amount of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Saturday (1.5).
- Wood has made more than 1.5 threes in nine of his games so far this season.
- Allowing 112.5 points per contest, the Hornets are the 28th-ranked team in the league defensively.
Wood Vs Hornets (2020-21)
Bet On Rockets Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from