Week 2 NFL action will see Christian McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers match up against the New Orleans Saints at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday Let’s dig into all of McCaffrey’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Christian McCaffrey Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
McCaffrey’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- McCaffrey will go up against a Saints squad that allowed 93.9 rushing yards per game last year and was the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- McCaffrey’s rushing yards prop bet is 143.5, compared to his average of 22.5 rushing yards last season.
- McCaffrey did not run for more than 143.50 yards in a game through 10 outings last year.
- McCaffrey fell short of his rushing yards prop bet average last season (48.7) by 26.2 yards per game.
- McCaffrey went over the rushing yards prop bet total set for him once in 10 opportunities last year.
- Last year the Saints conceded 11 rushing TDs. They were second in the NFL in that category.
- In three of his games last year, McCaffrey ran for a touchdown, including two games with multiple TDs.
Christian McCaffrey Receiving Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- The Saints allowed 234.9 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense.
- McCaffrey put up 14.9 receiving yards per game a year ago, 81.1 fewer than the over/under of 96.00 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Over 10 outings last year, McCaffrey did not pick up more than 96.00 receiving yards in a game.
- McCaffrey’s season average of 14.9 receiving yards per game was 20.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (35.4).
- In one of his 10 games last season (10.0%), McCaffrey went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With 28 passing TDs allowed last season, the Saints’ defense was ranked 16th in the league.
- In one of 10 games last season, McCaffrey had a receiving touchdown. But he had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Christian McCaffrey or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers Vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from