Week 11 of the NFL season features Christian McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers matching up against the Washington Football Team at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of McCaffrey’s props, we take a look at all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Christian McCaffrey Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
McCaffrey’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- McCaffrey will go up against a Football Team squad that allows 97.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense.
- McCaffrey racks up 49.7 rushing yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s prop total of 65.5 yards.
- McCaffrey would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (65.5) in three of seven games so far this season.
- McCaffrey rushes for 48.6 fewer yards per game than his average rushing yards prop this season (98.3 yards).
- McCaffrey has yet to hit the over on his rushing yards totals in his four opportunities this season.
- This season the Football Team have conceded seven rushing TDs. They are ranked eighth in the league in that category.
- McCaffrey has one rushing touchdown this season in seven games played.
Christian McCaffrey Receiving Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- The 290.1 passing yards the Football Team give up per game makes them the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense this season.
- McCaffrey’s 40.4 receiving yards per game average is 6.1 less than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (46.5).
- McCaffrey has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards in four of seven games this season (57.1%).
- McCaffrey’s season average of 40.4 receiving yards per game is 24.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 65.3.
- In two of his four games this season (50.0%), McCaffrey has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With 22 passing TDs allowed this season, the Football Team defense is ranked 31st in the league.
- In seven games this season, McCaffrey has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Christian McCaffrey or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers Vs. Football Team Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from