Christian McCaffrey Week 9 Player Props
McCaffrey’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- McCaffrey’s 77.5 rushing yards per game average is 4.0 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- One time this season (out of two total games — 50%), McCaffrey has had more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- McCaffrey will go up against a Chiefs squad that allows 142.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- McCaffrey has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (71) by 6.5 yards.
- McCaffrey’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 71 yards, a figure he’s gone over in half of his games.
- McCaffrey has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- McCaffrey has averaged 20.5 rushing attempts per game, 5.0 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (15.5).
- McCaffrey has recorded more than 15.5 rushing attempts in two of two games this season (100% of his chances).
- McCaffrey’s season-long average over/under is 17 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 100% of McCaffrey’s games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (two of two games).
- McCaffrey has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17 rushing attempts) in 100% of his games (two of two games).
- Chiefs opponents average 29.8 rushing attempts per game, the eighth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Christian McCaffrey or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.