Christian McCaffrey has prop bets set for rushing yards and touchdowns when the Carolina Panthers host the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday at Bank of America Stadium. Here’s a look at the live odds and insights for betting those props.
Christian McCaffrey Week 8 Prop Bets
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- McCaffrey’s 77.5 rushing yards per game average is 49.0 higher than Thursday’s over/under.
- Two times this season (out of two total games — 100%), McCaffrey has had more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- McCaffrey will go up against a Falcons squad that allows 92.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense.
- McCaffrey has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (71) by 6.5 yards.
- McCaffrey’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 71 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- McCaffrey has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- McCaffrey has notched 20.5 rushing attempts per game, 14.0 more than the over/under in Thursday’s game (6.5).
- McCaffrey has not carried the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- McCaffrey’s season-long average over/under is 17 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In two of two games this year, McCaffrey took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- McCaffrey has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17 rushing attempts) in 100% of his games (two of two games).
- Falcons opponents average 23.3 rushing attempts per game, the 30th-most in the NFL this season.
Panthers vs. Falcons odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from