Christian McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers square off against the Denver Broncos on Sunday at home at Bank of America Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around McCaffrey’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Christian McCaffrey Week 14 Player Props
McCaffrey’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for McCaffrey is set at 65.5. That is 9.2 fewer yards than his season average of 74.7.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (two of three matchups), McCaffrey has put up more than 65.5 rushing yards.
- The Broncos give up 131.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- McCaffrey’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 71.2, which he’s outpaced by 3.5 yards on average this year.
- In only one game this season (33.3%), McCaffrey, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 71.2.
- McCaffrey has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of three times (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- McCaffrey has averaged 19.7 rushing attempts per game, 5.2 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (14.5).
- In three of three games this season (100% of his opportunities), McCaffrey has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- McCaffrey’s 19.7 rushing attempts per game is 3.9 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 15.8.
- 100% of McCaffrey’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of three games).
- McCaffrey has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in 100% of his games (three of three games).
- This season, Broncos opponents have ran the ball 28.8 times per game, the seventh-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Christian McCaffrey or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from