Christian Kirk Week 10 Player Props
Kirk’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Kirk’s 57.1 receiving yards per game average is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (56.5).
- Kirk has not totaled more than 56.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (253.2 per game).
- In 57.1% of his games (four of seven chances), Kirk has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (47.9).
- Kirk has collected 9.2 more receiving yards per game (57.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 47.9.
- Kirk has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Kirk will go up against a Bills squad that allows 125.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Kirk’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.6 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 1.2 on average.
- Kirk has hit the rushing yards over in only one of seven opportunities (14.3%).
- Kirk has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.6) in only 14.3% of his games (one out of seven matchups).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Christian Kirk or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.