Christiaan Bezuidenhout heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 68th in his most recent event, The Open Championship. A field of 167 golfers will look to claim defending champion Kevin Kisner’s title when the tournament gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:17 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Christiaan Bezuidenhout odds for the Wyndham Championship
Bezuidenhout’s recent form
- Bezuidenhout will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Bezuidenhout has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Bezuidenhout has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -6.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Bezuidenhout at the Wyndham Championship
- Bezuidenhout finished 37th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club measures 7,127 yards for this tournament, 137 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 76 yards shorter than the average course Bezuidenhout has played over the past year (7,203 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||68||73-71-68-74 (-2)||-13.860||12.628||$32,525|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||73-70-70-66 (-1)||–||–||$104,900|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||2||69-65-66-66 (-18)||2.420||6.76||$631,900|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-75||-1.890||3.684||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||68-68-69-72 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-73||0.278||-0.612||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||12||67-70-64-67 (-20)||1.204||11.616||$193,375|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||44||73-71-77-76 (+9)||-5.184||8.52||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||70-69-73-70 (-2)||2.508||-2.868||$17,004|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||73-74-69-75 (+3)||6.827||-1.647||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-71-75-66 (+1)||2.131||2.066||$62,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-73||-4.237||-1.333||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||14||71-70-66-69 (-11)||2.842||3.905||$163,125|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||69-69-72-73 (-5)||4.441||-1.805||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||66-72-68-72 (-10)||-0.580||1.782||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||17||65-69-65-67 (-14)||4.708||0.975||$114,375|
Bezuidenhout’s 68th-place finish in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from