Christiaan Bezuidenhout has +6600 odds to win the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his last tournament, the Masters Tournament, and finished 40th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout odds for the RBC Heritage
Bezuidenhout’s recent form
- Bezuidenhout will look to extend his streak of made cuts to eight by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Bezuidenhout has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- Bezuidenhout has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1.6 in his last five appearances.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Bezuidenhout at the RBC Heritage
- Bezuidenhout finished 28th when he last played this event in 2020. His last time here, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,298 yards over the past year, while Harbour Town Golf Links is set to play at a shorter 7,099 yards.
- Players have recorded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- The average course Bezuidenhout has played over the past year has been 232 yards longer than the 7,099 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -2.7 among finishers, which is higher than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||40||70-76-74-72 (+4)||$43,700|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||41||70-72-71-73 (-2)||$53,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||7||70-70-70-73 (-5)||$313,875|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||71-72-71-70 (-4)||$0|
Check out all the details from Bezuidenhout’s 40th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from