In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Bezuidenhout from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of April 10, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Christiaan Bezuidenhout odds for the Masters Tournament
Bezuidenhout’s recent form
- Bezuidenhout has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Bezuidenhout has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +3.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Bezuidenhout at the Masters Tournament
- Bezuidenhout has average finish of 41st at this event in three trips, including a personal best 38th-place.
- In his last three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Bezuidenhout finished 44th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,309 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this tournament.
- Courses Bezuidenhout has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,283 yards, 192 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||44||73-71-77 (+9)||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||70-69-73-70 (-2)||2.508||-2.868||$17,004|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||73-74-69-75 (+3)||6.827||-1.647||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-71-75-66 (+1)||2.131||2.066||$62,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-73||-4.237||-1.333||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||14||71-70-66-69 (-11)||2.842||3.905||$163,125|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||69-69-72-73 (-5)||4.441||-1.805||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||66-72-68-72 (-10)||–||–||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||17||65-69-65-67 (-14)||4.708||0.975||$114,375|
Here’s a breakdown of Bezuidenhout’s 62nd-place finish in his most recent outing at the Valspar Championship (Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead), March 17-20).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from