In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Bezuidenhout from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of July 10, 2022 at 3:27 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Christiaan Bezuidenhout odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Bezuidenhout’s recent form
- Bezuidenhout has finished in the top five once over his last five events.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Bezuidenhout has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he’s made the cut.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Bezuidenhout at the Genesis Scottish Open
- The last time Bezuidenhout played this event in 2022, he finished 16th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- The par 70 measures 7,237 yards for this week, which is 27 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Bezuidenhout will take to the 7,237-yard course this week at The Renaissance Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,207 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||73-70-70 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||2||69-65-66-66 (-18)||2.42||6.76||$631,900|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-75||-1.89||3.684||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||68-68-69-72 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-73||0.278||-0.612||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||12||67-70-64-67 (-20)||1.204||11.616||$193,375|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||44||73-71-77-76 (+9)||-5.184||8.52||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||70-69-73-70 (-2)||2.508||-2.868||$17,004|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||73-74-69-75 (+3)||6.827||-1.647||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-71-75-66 (+1)||2.131||2.066||$62,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-73||-4.237||-1.333||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||14||71-70-66-69 (-11)||2.842||3.905||$163,125|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||69-69-72-73 (-5)||4.441||-1.805||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||66-72-68-72 (-10)||-0.58||1.782||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||17||65-69-65-67 (-14)||4.708||0.975||$114,375|
Bezuidenhout’s last appearance, his second-place finish in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from