Chris Wideman and the Montreal Canadiens play the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, at Amalie Arena. If you’d like to make a wager on Wideman’s prop bets, we’ve got lots of info to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Chris Wideman Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Chris Wideman Season Stats
- Wideman’s plus-minus this season is -20, in 14:52 per game on the ice.
- Wideman has scored in three games so far this season, and has three goals in total.
- He has 19 assists so far this season, with at least one in 16 different games.
- Wideman has had at least one point in 17 games this season, and 22 points in total.
- Wideman has 10 assists on the power play.
- Wideman is averaging 1.2 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 4.6%.
Chris Wideman Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/27/2022||Devils||1||0||1||14:34||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|3/26/2022||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||13:19||Home||W 4-2|
|3/21/2022||Bruins||0||0||0||14:18||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/17/2022||Stars||1||0||1||13:07||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/13/2022||Flyers||2||0||2||17:28||Away||W 4-3 OT|
Montreal Canadiens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from