In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Stroud from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of July 22, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Chris Stroud odds for the 3M Open
Stroud’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Stroud has an average finish of 76th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Stroud has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Stroud at the 3M Open
- Stroud wound up 124th at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- Stroud has one made cut in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- Stroud last played this event in 2022 and finished 124th.
- His last time at this tournament, Stroud finished with one birdie and six bogeys.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,272 yards, which is 156 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- The average course Stroud has played over the last year (7,190 yards) is 238 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chris Stroud 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||124||76 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||69-66-70-70 (-13)||-5.84||9.300||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70||0.622||-0.032||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||0.796||-2.949||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-71-69-73 (-5)||-0.029||-0.224||$21,089|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-67-76||1.531||0.738||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from