Chris Paul has several prop bets set for the contest against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday. Here are the insights you need to know for Paul’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Chris Paul Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Paul has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 32 of them.
- Paul’s 15.9 points per game average is 0.6 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- 13 times this season (out of 37 total games — 35.1%) Paul has scored more than 16.5 points.
- The average points prop for Paul in 2020-21 is 16.4, 0.5 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Paul has gone over the point total in just 37.5% of his opportunities (12 of 32 chances).
- Paul’s season-long points prop bet average is 16.4 points, a figure he’s covered only 13 out of 37 contests (35.1%).
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have put up 117.3 points per game this season, the third-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Paul has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 31 times this season.
- Paul’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 29.3, which is 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (30.5).
- In 15 of 37 games (40.5%) Paul has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Paul has a season-long PRA average (29.3) that’s 0.4 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (29.7).
- Paul has gone over his PRA prop bets only 45.2% of the time this season (14 of 31 opportunities).
- In only 18 of 37 contests this year (48.6%) Paul covered his average PRA over/under (29.7).
Last 10 Games
Paul vs the Timberwolves
Bet on the Suns vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from