Chris Paul has several statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Phoenix Suns and the Toronto Raptors. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Raptors.
Chris Paul Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Paul has played in 42 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Paul is set at 15.5 points. That is 0.4 fewer points than his season average of 15.9.
- In 18 of 42 games this season (42.9%) Paul has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Paul’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 16.3 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.4 points on average.
- Paul has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 15 out of 36 times (41.7%).
- In only 16 games this season (38.1%) Paul scored more than his average points over/under of 16.3.
- Teams are putting up 112.4 points per game against the Raptors this season, the 13th-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Paul has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 35 times this season.
- Paul combines to average 29.3 points, rebounds and assists, 0.8 more than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (28.5).
- Paul has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Friday’s game in 22 of 42 games (52.4%).
- Paul’s season-long PRA average (29.3) is 0.3 lower than his average PRA over/under — 29.6.
- In only 48.6% of his opportunities this year (17 of 35), Paul has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this season, Paul covered his average PRA over/under (29.6).
Last 10 Games
Paul vs the Raptors
Bet on the Suns vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from