Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Paul when his Phoenix Suns take on the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday.
Chris Paul Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Paul has had a points prop bet set in 37 of the 43 games he has played this season.
- Sunday’s scoring over/under for Paul is set at 15.5 points. That is 0.5 fewer points than his season average of 16.0.
- In 19 of 43 games this season (44.2%) Paul has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Paul’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 16.3 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.3 points on average.
- Paul has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 16 out of 37 times (43.2%).
- In only 17 games this season (39.5%) Paul scored more than his average points over/under of 16.3.
- Teams are scoring 112.5 points per game against the Hornets this season, the 12th-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Paul has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 36 times this season.
- Paul combines to average 29.5 points, rebounds and assists, the same as his prop bet PRA total for Sunday’s game.
- Paul has gone over his PRA prop bet total for Sunday’s game in 22 of 43 games (51.2%).
- Paul’s season-long PRA average (29.5) is 0.1 lower than his average PRA over/under — 29.6.
- Paul has hit the over on his PRA prop bets half of the time this season.
- Paul covered his average PRA over/under (29.6) in 51.2% of his matchups this season (22 of 43 games).
Last 10 Games
Paul vs the Hornets
Bet on the Suns vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from