Chris Paul and the Phoenix Suns play the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday. Here’s how Paul’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Chris Paul Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Paul has had a points prop bet set in 38 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Paul is set at 15.5 points. That is 0.5 fewer points than his season average of 16.0.
- In 20 of 44 games this season (45.5%) Paul has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Paul’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 16.3 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.3 points on average.
- Paul has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 17 out of 38 times (44.7%).
- In only 17 games this season (38.6%) Paul scored more than his average points over/under of 16.3.
- The Hawks’ opponents are averaging 111.0 points per game, which is the 18th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Paul has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 37 times this season.
- Paul combines to average 29.2 points, rebounds and assists, 0.7 more than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (28.5).
- Paul has gone over his PRA prop bet total for Tuesday’s game in 23 of 44 games (52.3%).
- Paul’s season-long PRA average (29.2) is 0.4 lower than his average PRA over/under — 29.6.
- In only 48.6% of his opportunities this year (18 of 37), Paul has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this year, Paul covered his average PRA over/under (29.6).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Suns vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from