Chris Paul and Phoenix play the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday. Prop bettors will wonder how Paul has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Chris Paul Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Paul has had a points prop bet set in 47 of the 55 games he has played this season.
- Paul has averaged 15.6 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.1 points more than Monday’s over/under.
- 24 times this season (out of 55 total games — 43.6%) Paul has scored more than 15.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Paul in 2020-21 is 16.2, 0.6 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Paul has hit the points over in just 40.4% of his opportunities (19 of 47 chances).
- Paul’s season-long points prop bet average is 16.2 points, a figure he’s covered only 21 out of 55 games (38.2%).
- Teams are scoring 112.9 points per game against the Bucks this season, the 12th-most given up by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Paul has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 41 of the 55 games he has played this season.
- Paul has connected on 1.3 three pointers per game, 0.2 fewer threes than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Paul has hit more than 1.5 threes in 32.7% of his games this year (18 of 55 games).
- Paul has hit 0.2 less three-pointers in 2020-21 than his average prop bet total of 1.5.
- Paul has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 12 of his 41 chances (29.3% of his chances).
- In only 18 of 55 games (32.7%), Paul has made more threes than his 1.5 average prop bet total.
- The Bucks’ opponents are knocking down 14.6 three-point shots per game, which is the third-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Paul vs the Bucks
Bet on the Suns vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from