Chris Paul’s Phoenix Suns square off against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday. Paul has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Chris Paul Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Paul has had a points prop bet set in 48 of the 56 games he has played this season.
- Wednesday’s scoring over/under for Paul is set at 15.5 points. That’s 0.2 fewer points than his season average of 15.7.
- In 25 of 56 games this season (44.6%) Paul has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Paul’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 16.2 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.5 points on average.
- Paul has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 20 out of 48 times (41.7%).
- In only 22 games this season (39.3%) Paul scored more than his average points over/under of 16.2.
- Opponents of the 76ers have averaged 108.4 points per game this season, the 24th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Paul has had an assists prop bet set 46 times this season out of 56 games.
- Paul has averaged 8.8 assists per game this year, 0.3 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Wednesday (8.5).
- In 57.1% of his matchups this season (32 out of 56) Paul has dished out more than 8.5 assists.
- Paul has averaged 8.8 assists per game, 0.5 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 8.3.
- Paul has dished out 8.3 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in 32 of 56 of his contests (57.1%).
- The 76ers’ opponents are dishing out 23.2 assists per game, which is the 25th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Paul vs the 76ers
Bet on the Suns vs the 76ers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from