Chris Paul and the Phoenix Suns will face off against the Golden State Warriors at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Paul puts up a team-leading 10.8 assists per contest. He is also averaging 15.0 points and 4.5 rebounds, shooting 49.1% from the field and 33.0% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s dig into all of Paul’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Chris Paul Prop Bets (March 30)
Paul Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Paul’s 15.0 points per game average is 0.5 points higher than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Through 75 games this season, Paul has recorded more than 14.5 points 33 times.
- Paul has gone up against a points prop bet in 61 games this season, and he’s gone over 26 times.
- Paul has averaged 1.0 made three-pointer per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Paul has made more than 1.5 treys in 17 games this season.
- The Warriors are the fifth-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 105.7 points per game.
Paul Vs Warriors
Bet On Suns Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from