The Phoenix Suns, including Chris Paul, face the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Paul averaged a team-high 8.9 assists per contest last season. He also averaged 16.4 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 49.9% from the floor and 39.5% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
Below, we dig into Paul’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Chris Paul Prop Bets (October 23)
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5-point total set for Paul on Saturday is 2.1 more points than his season scoring average in 2020-21.
- In 94 games last season, Paul scored more than 18.5 points 35 times.
- Last season, Paul was 39-for-92 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Paul connected on 1.5 three-pointers per game last year, which equals his over/under on Saturday.
- Paul made more than 1.5 three pointers in 37 of his games last season.
- The Trail Blazers allowed 114.3 points per game last season, 23rd in the NBA.
Paul Vs Trail Blazers (2020-21)
Bet On Suns Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from