Chris Paul and the Phoenix Suns will face off against the Denver Nuggets at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. Paul paces his squad in assists per game (10.7), and also averages 14.4 points and 4.2 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 2.5 steals (first in NBA) and 0.5 blocks.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Paul’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Chris Paul Prop Bets (November 21)
Paul Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Paul is 14.5 points. That’s 0.1 more than his season average of 14.4.
- Paul has scored more than 14.5 points 10 times this season (through 15 games).
- Paul has hit the over four times on a points prop this season (in 16 tries).
- Paul has averaged 1.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Paul has made more than 1.5 treys in six of his games so far this season.
- The Nuggets concede 100.1 points per contest, best in the NBA.
Paul Vs Nuggets
Bet On Suns Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from