Chris Paul will be on the court for the Phoenix Suns in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they square off against the Dallas Mavericks at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. Paul leads his squad in assists per contest (10.8), and also averages 14.7 points and 4.4 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.8 steals (second in league) and 0.3 blocks.
With prop bets available for Paul in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Chris Paul Prop Bets (May 15)
Paul Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Paul’s 14.7 points per game average is 1.8 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Paul’s point total has exceeded 16.5 points 29 times through the 94 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Paul has gone up against a points prop bet in 78 games this season, and he’s hit the over 34 times.
- Paul has averaged 1.0 made three-pointer per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Paul has finished 22 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Mavericks are the second-best defensive team in the league, allowing 104.7 points per game.
Paul Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from