The Phoenix Suns, with Chris Paul, will face the Dallas Mavericks at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Paul paces his squad in assists per game (10.5), and also averages 14.1 points and 4.1 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 2.4 steals (third in league) and 0.5 blocked shots.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Paul’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Chris Paul Prop Bets (November 19)
Paul Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5-point total set for Paul on Friday is 1.4 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Paul’s point total has gone over 15.5 points six times through the 14 games he’s played this season.
- Paul is 3-for-15 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Paul’s 1.0 made three-pointer per game is 0.5 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Paul has hit more than 1.5 threes in five of his 14 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Mavericks have given up 105.6 points per game, which is 11th-best in the league.
Paul Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from