The Phoenix Suns and Chris Paul will face the Dallas Mavericks at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Paul is tops on his squad in assists per game (10.2), and also posts 14.7 points and 4.2 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 2.6 steals (first in league) and 0.5 blocked shots.
Below, we take a look at Paul’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Chris Paul Prop Bets (November 17)
Paul Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Paul is 15.5 points. That is 0.8 more than his season average of 14.7.
- Paul’s point total has exceeded 15.5 points six times in the 13 games he’s played this season.
- Paul has gone up against a points prop bet in 14 games this season, and he’s gone over three times.
- Paul has averaged 1.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Paul has made more than 1.5 threes in five games this season.
- The Mavericks are the 12th-best defensive team in the league, conceding 105.7 points per game.
Paul Vs Mavericks (2020-21)
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from