Chris Paul and his Phoenix Suns teammates match up against the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Paul averages a team-best 10.7 assists per contest. He is also averaging 15.0 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 49.4% from the floor and 32.6% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s take a look at Paul’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you assess your best wagers.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Chris Paul Prop Bets (April 1)
Paul Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s points prop bet for Paul is 14.5 points. That is 0.5 fewer than his season average of 15.0.
- Through 76 games this season, Paul has scored more than 14.5 points 34 times.
- So far this season, Paul is 27-for-62 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Paul has averaged 1.0 made three-pointer per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Paul has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 40 games this season.
- The Grizzlies are the 12th-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 109.1 points per game.
Paul Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Suns Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from