Chris Paul will take the court on Monday when his Phoenix Suns face off against the Memphis Grizzlies. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Paul’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Chris Paul Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Paul has had a points prop bet set in 31 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Paul is set at 16.5 points. That’s 0.7 more points than his season average of 15.8.
- In 12 of 36 games this season (33.3%) Paul has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Paul’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 16.4 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.6 points on average.
- Paul has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 11 out of 31 times (35.5%).
- In only 12 games this season (33.3%) Paul scored more than his average points over/under of 16.4.
- Opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged 111.1 points per game this season, the 20th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Paul has had an assists prop bet set 29 times this season out of 36 games.
- Paul has averaged 8.8 assists per game this year, 0.3 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Monday (8.5).
- In 20 out of 36 games this season (55.6%) Paul has dished out more than 8.5 assists.
- Paul’s per-game assist average (8.8) is 0.7 more than his average assist prop bet total (8.1).
- In 65.5% of his contests (19 out of 29), Paul has covered his assist prop bet totals.
- In 55.6% of Paul’s contests (20 out of 36) he’s recorded more than 8.1 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
- Teams are averaging 25.4 assists per game against the Grizzlies this season, the ninth-most given up by a team.
Last 10 Games
Paul vs the Grizzlies
Bet on the Suns vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from