Chris Naegel enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the 3M Open, his last tournament. The event tees off July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan. Cameron Davis was the last to win the tournament.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:26 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Chris Naegel odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Naegel’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Naegel has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Naegel has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, his average score has been +6.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- Courses Naegel has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,329 yards, 11 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of +3 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chris Naegel 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||75-77||-5.724||1.286||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||66-66-67-73 (-12)||22.396||-1.216||$97,803|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||56||73-69-77-74 (+13)||1.92||-2.84||$38,511|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from