Chris Kirk’s latest odds to finish atop the leaderboard at The RSM Classic are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kirk from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article makes reference to odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 3:36 PM ET. Find all the latest odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Chris Kirk odds for the The RSM Classic
Kirk’s recent form
- Kirk will seek to qualify for the weekend for the eighth straight event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Kirk has finished in the top 20 once.
- Over his last five events, Kirk has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -8.2.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Kirk at The RSM Classic
- Kirk has one top-five finish in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 22nd.
- Kirk has made the cut four times in his last six entries to the event.
- Kirk last played this event in 2020 and finished 18th. His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) measures 7,005 yards for this tournament, 294 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,299).
- The courses Kirk has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,261 yards, while Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chris Kirk 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||64||64-73-70-71 (-6)||$15,336|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||48||69-70-71-74 (+4)||$24,378|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||14||68-67-68-66 (-19)||$169,065|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||35||70-68-69-69 (-12)||$35,613|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||48||71-71-68-70 (-8)||$26,030|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||56||72-68-68-71 (-5)||$21,470|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||29||64-69-69-68 (-10)||$41,013|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||70-73||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||68-74||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||12||67-68-70-69 (-14)||$166,875|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-70||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||26||67-74-74-73 (E)||$67,890|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||69||71-69-69-77 (+6)||$15,300|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||76-76||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||70-74||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||7||70-67-68-67 (-12)||$230,750|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||6||72-72-67-68 (-9)||$259,875|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||25||68-71-67-72 (-2)||$54,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||72-65-71-79 (-1)||$38,036|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||8||71-70-69-74 (-4)||$281,325|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||69-73-70-67 (-9)||$118,950|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||16||68-70-70-68 (-12)||$102,175|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||2||65-65-65-65 (-20)||$587,400|
Kirk’s last tournament appearance was on November 4- 7 at El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 64th-place finish in the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from