Chris Kirk heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds. He will attempt to improve on his 12th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. A field of 169 golfers will look to claim defending champion Cameron Davis’ title when the tournament gets underway July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 26, 2022 at 1:16 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Chris Kirk odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Kirk’s recent form
- Kirk will try to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five appearances, Kirk has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Over his last five events, Kirk has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those five times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Kirk at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Kirk has one top-20 finish in his last two trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 17th.
- Kirk made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- Kirk last played this event in 2021 and finished 12th.
- His last time here, he completed two bogey-free rounds.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than average.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Kirk has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,227 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chris Kirk 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||42||75-68-69-70 (-6)||-2.020||-7.212||$51,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||71||71-71-74-75 (+11)||–||–||$16,800|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||69-69-66-66 (-10)||4.124||6.084||$273,325|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||53||75-68-76-75 (+6)||2.112||-11.288||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||66-67-70-74 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||5||68-70-71-68 (-3)||10.172||9.16||$530,417|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-67||-3.70||-5.730||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-71||3.548||-6.816||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-72-69-72 (-5)||8.4||-1.420||$41,925|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76||0.728||-1.369||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||5||69-76-68-72 (-3)||9.446||1.734||$463,500|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||7||65-68-71-73 (-3)||5.003||3.402||$260,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||70-66-69-68 (-11)||5.612||2.296||$133,250|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-70-69||2.684||-2.384||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-69-72||2.0||-1.308||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||66-65-71-66 (-12)||3.157||0.526||$49,250|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Kirk’s 42nd-place finish last time out at The Open Championship on July 13-16.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from