Chris Kirk, who took sixth in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) April 1- 4 in his last tournament, enters play in the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +5500 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chris Kirk odds for the RBC Heritage
Kirk’s recent form
- Kirk has qualified for the weekend five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Kirk has posted two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes over his last five appearances.
- Kirk has finished with a better-than-average score in four of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Kirk at the RBC Heritage
- Kirk has an average finish of 49th over his last six trips to this tournament.
- In his last six trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Kirk missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links measures 7,099 yards for this tournament, 199 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,298).
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5.2, while Harbour Town Golf Links has a recent scoring average of -4.1.
- The average course Kirk has played over the last year (7,267 yards) is 168 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6.8. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Chris Kirk 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||6||72-72-67-68 (-9)||$259,875|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||25||68-71-67-72 (-2)||$54,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||72-65-71-79 (-1)||$38,036|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||8||71-70-69-74 (-4)||$281,325|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||69-73-70-67 (-9)||$118,950|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||16||68-70-70-68 (-12)||$102,175|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||2||65-65-65-65 (-20)||$587,400|
Kirk’s last tournament appearance was on April 1- 4 at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his sixth-place finish in the Valero Texas Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from