Chris Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Godwin’s receiving yards prop bet.
Chris Godwin NFC Championship Player Props
Godwin’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Godwin is averaging 68.1 receiving yards per game, 2.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (70.5).
- In seven out of 14 games this season (50%), Godwin has totaled more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 25th-most yards in the NFL this season (237.1 per game).
- Godwin’s season average of 68.1 receiving yards per game is 2.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 70.9.
- In half of games, Godwin has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 70.9 yards.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Godwin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chris Godwin or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from