On Sunday, Chris Godwin will look to help his Tampa Bay Buccaneers in their home matchup against the New Orleans Saints at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some insights and tips around Godwin’s prop bets for the game.
Chris Godwin Week 9 Player Props
Godwin’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Godwin is averaging 69.8 receiving yards per game.
- The Saints feature the 16th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 257.1 yards per game.
- In half of his games, Godwin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.2.
- Godwin’s season average of 69.8 receiving yards per game is 6.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 76.2.
- Godwin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his four games (25%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Saints give up 90.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- Godwin has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Godwin has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Godwin has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chris Godwin or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from