Chris Godwin Week 1 Player Props
Godwin’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Godwin is averaging 70.0 receiving yards per game, 5.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (64.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (six of 12), Godwin has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- The Football Team defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the fewest yards in the NFL this season (212.1 per game).
- Godwin’s season average of 70.0 receiving yards per game is 0.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 70.9.
- In half of his outings, Godwin has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 70.9.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Godwin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chris Godwin or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from