Chris Carson Week 15 Player Props
Carson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Carson will go up against a Washington squad that allows 107.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Carson is set at 61.5 yards. That’s 5.4 more than his season average of 56.1.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Carson has put up more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Carson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (62.1) by 6.0 yards.
- Carson has hit the rushing yards over in only four of nine opportunities (44.4%).
- Carson’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 62.1 yards, a figure he’s covered in five out of nine games (55.6%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Carson is averaging 25.8 receiving yards per game, 4.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (21.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five out of nine), Carson has totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Washington has the sixth-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 227.4 yards per game.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Carson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 22.2 yards.
- Carson has put up 3.6 more receiving yards per game (25.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 22.2.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Carson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chris Carson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from