Chris Carson and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Jets on Sunday at Lumen Field. Carson has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Jets. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Chris Carson Week 14 Player Props
Carson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Carson will go up against a Jets squad that allows 107.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Carson is set at 63.5 yards. That is 9.9 more than his season average of 53.6.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games — 50%), Carson has had more than 63.5 rushing yards.
- Carson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (62.1) by 8.5 yards.
- Carson has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- Carson has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (62.1) in three out of eight games.
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Carson is averaging 26.3 receiving yards per game, 3.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (22.5).
- In four out of eight games this year (50%), Carson has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- The Jets defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the third-most yards in the NFL this season (300.1 per game).
- In half of his games, Carson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 22.
- Carson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 22 per game. He has collected 4.3 more per game than that average.
- Carson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chris Carson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from