Chris Carson and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Giants on Sunday at Lumen Field. Carson has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Giants. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Chris Carson Week 13 Player Props
Carson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Giants give up 95.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- Carson’s 52.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.5 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Three times this season (out of seven total games — 42.9%), Carson has had more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Carson’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 62.9 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 10.9 on average.
- Carson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- In only three games this season (42.9%), Carson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 62.9.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Carson is averaging 23.6 receiving yards per game, 3.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (20.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven), Carson has collected more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- The Giants feature the 20th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 263.5 yards per game.
- In only 42.9% of his games (three of seven opportunities), Carson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (22.2).
- Carson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 22.2 per game. He has collected 1.4 more per game than that average.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Carson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chris Carson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from