Chris Carson Week 12 Player Props
Carson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Carson will go up against a Eagles squad that allows 133.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Carson’s 53.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.7 fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (three of six matchups), Carson has put up more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Carson’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 63.7 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 9.9 on average.
- Carson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Carson’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 63.7 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Carson’s 24.5 receiving yards per game average is 4.0 more than his prop bet total in Monday’s outing (20.5).
- In three of six games this season (50%), Carson has put up more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- The Eagles sport the sixth-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 233.5 yards per game.
- In half of games, Carson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 22.5 yards.
- Carson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 22.5 per game. He has put up 2.0 more per game than that average.
- Carson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chris Carson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from