On Sunday, Chris Carson has rushing yards and attempts prop bets for the Seattle Seahawks’ road matchup against the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips into those props.
Chris Carson Week 10 Player Props
Carson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Carson is set at 40.5. That’s 13.3 fewer yards than his season average of 53.8.
- Carson has not run for more than 40.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- The Rams give up 94.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- Carson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (63.7) by 9.9 yards.
- Carson’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 63.7 yards, a figure he’s gone over in half of his games.
- Carson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Carson has averaged 11.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (8.5).
- Carson has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in three of six games this season (50% of his chances).
- Carson has averaged 3.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.7).
- Carson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of six games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Carson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.7. He’s gone over that total in only two of six games (33.3%).
- Rams opponents average 24.0 rushing attempts per game, the 27th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chris Carson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.