Chris Carson and the Seattle Seahawks take on the Los Angeles Rams in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Lumen Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Carson’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets.
Chris Carson Week 1 Player Props
Carson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Carson will go up against a Rams squad that allows 91.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- Carson’s 56.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.7 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12 matchups), Carson has put up more than 57.5 rushing yards.
- Carson’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 62.1 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 5.3 on average.
- Carson has gone over his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- Carson’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 62.1 yards, a figure he’s covered in seven out of 12 games (58.3%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Carson’s 23.9 receiving yards per game average is 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s outing (22.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Carson has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- The Rams have the first-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 212.6 yards per game.
- In half of his contests, Carson has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 21.9.
- Carson has put up 2.0 more receiving yards per game (23.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 21.9.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Carson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Chris Carson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from